Friday, June 6, 2014

Where is the Purpose?

Sometimes I find myself wondering what is the purpose in all of it.  Why was this path chosen for me? Why can't I just have a grass lined, brick filled path to stroll easily down?  Then I realize, that is not a question for me to ask.  This is the path that was destined for me by Him.  I may never have a full understanding.  I simply see the strength to continue to put one foot in front of the other. 

Just when I think a corner has been turned and things should settle for a bit, something else always wallops me on the side of my head.  This has been one of those weeks that I just want to bury my head in the sand for a few days and emerge when all is well again.  Honestly, I know that will not happen.  I just have to keep trying to find solitude where I can.

Writing Matthew's story in A Boy Back from Heaven proved therapeutic in many ways.  Sometimes I find myself picking up the book just to have a reminder of how far we have come as a family.  We still have many mountains to cross personally and medically, but I have to find resolve in my heart that it will all work out.

Where to find A Boy Back from Heaven:
http://www.amazon.com/A-Boy-Back-From-Heaven/dp/1462113850

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/a-boy-back-from-heaven-celeste-goodwin/1116839718?ean=9781462113859

Signed copies are available at www.aboybackfromheaven.com

No comments:

Post a Comment